We went to Gardner Village with some friends and enjoyed all the fun festivities they have going on to celebrate the season. We started with the barnyard buddies pony rides and petting zoo which was only half a hit. Noah refused to ride a pony even though I was holding him and walking right beside him; that is o.k. we got our money back. Maybe next year he won't be so nervous. He loved petting and poking the animals though. After the animals we walked around the village and checked out all the fun witches they have displayed. That was more fun for me than for him. Happy Fall!

That is Charlie, the pony Noah was supposed to be riding

7 comments:
i took the kids there last thursday and can you believe it???me of all people forgot my camera!!! it was a mad house zoo but the kids had fun and it got their engergy out so that's all that matters, right?!?
What? You went to Gardener Village without me? But that was our spot. tee-hee. I'm glad we got to go there once and that I got some really cute decorations there...I wonder if they're on sale now. Anyway, sounds like you had a blast. That is so funny that Noah didn't want to ride the animal. That sounds funny, ride the animal. Cuz I forget what animal he was supposed to ride.
How fun. I love autumn activities. I love the picture of Noah and all the pumpkins, and the one of you two and the witch, so cute!
I found you!!! Kristina gave me your blog address and Jami's and I found KrisTina on Facebook ( you really need to join, it makes connecting with everybody so super easy! I would love to have you on there.) I am adding you to my blogspot list whether you like it or not:). How are you? your family is so darling I am so happy to see how you have been all these years! Lets stay in touch this time!
I couldn't find you on Facebook??? Maybe you should try and look me up on there. I am under my full name (Erika Magleby Thorne) anyway I think a christmas party is a great idea! I hated to see that tradition fade away, but it's never too late to reconnect with everyone.
Hey at least Noah was petting the other animals. Gretchen just wants to be held the whole time at petting zoo's. Nice witch!
Noah is getting so big! He is a cutie. I haven't talked to you forever. I'll just keep checking your blog and I promise to update mine once in a while.
Post a Comment