His shirt says, "Superhero In Training" so with that and a superman cape we had his Halloween costume. You can see he is practicing his flying moves with a little help from dad and a friend tempting him with candy.
Ali, hey, wanted to see if you guys wanted to go to the Aquarium (in Sandy) sometime this week. We can do wed. or fri. morning. Let me know what works for you....or we could try for next week.
lisaglovell3@yahoo.com
send it to my email so then I have a copy of your address.
3 comments:
Now I want a cape! He is so adorable. I loved the Halloween costumes.
Ali, hey, wanted to see if you guys wanted to go to the Aquarium (in Sandy) sometime this week. We can do wed. or fri. morning. Let me know what works for you....or we could try for next week.
lisaglovell3@yahoo.com
send it to my email so then I have a copy of your address.
hope everything is well.
Lisa
alright, what have you guys been up to? Halloween way over LONG ago!
Post a Comment