Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Happy 1ST Birthday Noah!



Today is Noah's first Birthday! My how he has grown!

He went from here

to this


and now this


He is so cute, full of a lot of energy and personality!

The shirt he is wearing says "My First Birthday", and he got that dog as an early present from our cousins which he really likes to drag around. We did get some professional pictures taken a week ago and will get them back in about two weeks so I will post some of those then.

8 comments:

Crystal said...

I love that shirt, and I bet that dog is a huge hit! Kate drags a block on a string around the house... maybe I should look into that dog. Happy Birthday Noah!

The Kroebers said...

Happy Birthday Noah. I hope you guys all enjoy it.

Melissa said...

what a cutie he is. Happy Birthday! I love the belly picture.

katie said...

They grow so fast, huh? He is so darling and I hope that he had a good B-day!

evelania said...

too cute!

Mike and Kristin said...

Man he is stinking adorable!

vertical inhibitor said...

What a cutie! I love the size of the smile on his face. We should get together again soon....

best!

Lovell Family said...

Love the picture of you pregnant...I have to say, yes, your belly was big....but I really noticed how nice your hands look!

Happy Belated to Noah!