This is the shortest it has been in about 6 years.
I have never had a short hair cut that I have loved right away and this one is no exception. I am not use to having any type of style. I am very low maintenance when it comes to hair, the quicker and easier to do the better. I do like the bangs and I'll admit it is growing on me a little more each day. Overall, I like the length and it is a nice change.
7 comments:
I really like the new do,Very cute!!
love the new do, especially since it's for a good cause :)
well that is a change--very cute! I did get the comment on our blog, thank you! guess I'll see your hair in person in just a little while!
I love it. Your hair is so perfect, you can get away with any style you want.
Wow! Good for you. I love the short hair.
LOVE IT!! Gotta say, way more polished and stylish now. I've never seen you with hair that wasn't beautiful, though. I just have to be consoled with the thought of you growing up tortured by comments like carrot-top so I know you deserve an adulthood of beautifulness (is that a word?). I miss you.
Wow, I never saw these pics....I love your new do....Hey, I can't find your email, but I seriously want to get together while Eve is in town, and maybe jessie will be feeing better too. Email me and let me know when's good for you guys!
Post a Comment