Thursday, January 15, 2009

Heartbreakers

These are my all-time favorite candies. I love the shape, the taste, everything. They are sold in stores once a year with all the other Valentine candy, and I can only find them in a few select places. I eat way to many but try to practice self control, which usually comes after a bag or two have been emptied. I have them around for a couple months and when I run out I just wait for next year. I am sure I could buy them online but if I could always get them they might not be as good or I would have really bad teeth. It is best that I can't always get them. :)

11 comments:

Crystal said...

This is how I am with Cadbury eggs and Easter- and I have tried to buy them online and you can't. Better stock up on your beloved sweets now.

EM said...

I will always think of you Ali, everytime I see these gobstopper hearts. You've made your mark in my world :)

The Kroebers said...

I'm pretty sure the reason why I love mint M&M's so much is because you can only get them at Christmas time. I totally know how you feel. I love candy that is seasonal. It is so much better than candy you can get any old time.

Josh and Erika Thorne Family said...

That's funny. i do the same thing with Cadbury mini eggs at easter time!

Lovell Family said...

Alright, Ali....where the heck have you been? Hey, i've been going to the Lehi pool each wednesday around 10:30. Let me know if you ever want to meet me there....the water has been really warm...my kids have been loving it! Hey, isn't it time we have another get together? we could have it at my house this time!

Chrislynn said...

Thanks for the additional info. Change is always so exciting. Good luck with everything and congratulations (again).

Aubrey said...

I remember bags and bags of those at KOTM. I'm glad you reminded me I love them too. Can we please get together soon? It sounds like you have lots to catch me up on.

Riss said...

Congratulations! July is a good month for a baby. Keep me posted. Where are you moving too and all of the other news? Email me and keep me posted. Easton loves heartbreakers. He calls them noisy hearts. I found a Walmart that has them this year and stocked up for a few months. Ah, the memories.

Matt and Kim Fairbanks said...

This so reminds me of living with you and shopping for the heart shaped Gobstoppers at Walmart! Miss you...Happy V-Day!

vertical inhibitor said...

Your post made me crave these so bad! After searching all through the store, I ended up with a bag of sweet-tart hearts which I subsequently turned into lunch. Yummy!

zeebee said...

Ali, I am just now looking over your blog in more detail! You are awesome and I miss you! check out my blog too, sept it's under construction right now.