Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Scoop

I realize I was vague at the end of the post "What have we been doing?" so here's the scoop. We are expecting baby #2, due on or before July 5th. We find out the baby's gender a week from today. The month between the appointments when you are finding out the gender, if you choose to do so, seems like forever. This pregnancy has been very similar to Noah's and I am enjoying this time as much as I did last time. I really like pregnancy, and even more after my 10 or so weeks of nausea subsides. FYI: I think it is a boy, Travis a girl and according to the Chinese calendar it is a girl, we will see! :)
Along with finding out if we are having a boy or a girl next week, we also close on our first home. For any of you who don't know we have been living in Travis's parents house for the past 2 1/2 years while they have been in Portugal; his dad serving as the mission President in Lisbon. Travis started working in Park City in August so we will be moving to Heber. It will be about a 25- 30 minute commute but that is nothing compared to the hour drive now.


Here is a picture of the house we will be making home. Not the best picture but the only one I have right now. Look at all that snow, yikes!! Can't wait to see what it looks like when it melts.

6 comments:

Marci said...

Congratulations! Twice!! First house is always exciting. Being able to do what you want to the inside or out is a great freedom. And I can't wait to find out what you're having. Corey's still in the dark, so I have to live vicariously through other people's expectancy. I'm glad this pregnancy is treating you well, these last couple weeks for me have been the hardest of all three of my pregnancies (not terrible, but just more uncomfortable than what I've experienced before the end with the others). And I still have 9 more weeks. We'll be in Utah the end of July, so maybe we can get together and have a "play date".

Bonneville Shoreline Trail Committee said...

Congratulations! The house looks beauitiful.

Lovell Family said...

thanks for the update...can't wait to hear what you're having...and your house looks awesome...besides the thought of all that shoveling!

Keep us updated!

Riss said...

congratulations! You'll love having your own house. I can't wait to hear what you are having. The chinese calendar said Easton was a girl and Abbie was a boy. this little girl has been a complete surprise altogether. Keep us posted.

steph said...

How exciting!! I'm so happy for you guys. And your house looks awesome. Smart to buy now with the housing market so in favor of buyers. Can't wait to hear the gender of #2!

emily snyder said...

such a cute house!!! i hope things are good for you!!