Thursday, February 11, 2010

Overdue Update

The holidays have long come and gone and I find myself so ready for spring and also very behind in blogging. Here are a few pictures from the past few months.

Miles at 4 months old
Hosted Thanksgiving

Post holiday bowling


First snow. Noah was so excited to help.

9 comments:

Kris Tina said...

Whoa - it's been awhile. I didn't know what this was when it came up on my reader. Also I'm sorry I missed the jewelry party - I hope it turned out awesome. It probably was a big blast.

EM said...

Yeah for new pictures. Your boys are great!

Riss said...

Your kids are so cute! How have you adjusted to the second one? It was a big change for me. I had a harder time with the second than with the third. It takes some planning.

Melissa said...

I am glad to see you are all doing well.

Lovell Family said...

Ali, I got your message and will call when I have a second. Your boys look IDENTICAL!! They are so cute...I look forward to getting together...
Lisa

Marci said...

Wow!! Where have you been?! You look happy and beautiful, just like I remember... it's been WAY too long since I last saw you. We're enjoying your home state very much, and put an offer on a home this morning so we're about to become permanent residents (yea!)

Cynthia and Tyler said...

Oh your little boys are getting so big. Thanks for the update - it is always fun to know what you guys are up to.

evelania said...

Overdue is right! I think your new boy looks just like Noah! Opps, I guess Lisa already said that. Is his name Jonah? Cuz I don't even remember if I know what his name is.

evelania said...

Opps again, just saw that it's Miles. Where did I get Jonah from? Maybe cuz it kind of rhymes with Noah???