Friday, April 11, 2008

Tagged!

My friend tagged me today, which is actually fun because I wanted to post something but I have been home all week with a sick child and not much has been going on. Here is all you ever wanted to know about me. :)

What was I doing 10 years ago:
Living in SLC with an aunt and uncle and their two kids. Sharing a bed with my 10 year old cousin, Holly, working as a preschool teacher, probably dating a lame boy and trying to figure out what to do with my life-school, career, etc.

5 things on my to do list:
I love having a to do list, my favorite is being able to check something off of it each day. It gives me a great sense of accomplishment, even if I only check off one thing!

1. Buy Lyons folk festival tickets
2. Buy tickets to Houston - Going to visit family
3. Finish taxes! -I know they are due soon but all we have to do is efile.
4.Send back swimsuit
5. Schedule 1 yr. old pics
and exercise and clean are permanently on the list.

3 bad habits:
1. Biting or picking at my nails
2. Procrastinating
3. Leaving books half read -Maybe that is just a sign that it isn't a very good book

Places I've lived:
Barrow, AK
LaJunta, CO
Grand Jct., CO
and about every other city in UT--SLC, Ephriam, Logan, Provo and American Fork (I think that covered them)

What I do if I became a millionaire (in no particular order):
Buy my dream house and furnish it.
Put money into an education fund for Noah and future kids
Pay off student loans
Go on a vacation to Fiji or back to Europe.
Invest it
Do other good with it

Jobs I have had:
Babysitter
Mervyn's
Matrixx Marketing
Preschool teacher
Department of Workforce Services
Kids on the Move! Favorite
Division of Child and Family Services-least favorite
and a slew (is that a word? sure it conveys meaning) of volunteer stuff

5 things you may not know about me (that I am sure you are dying to know):
1.When I was younger-elementary age and one yr. in high school- I swam competitively
2. I like to have my bed made everyday, to straighten up, and keep things organized
3. I love candy, anything chewy
4. Photography is probably my favorite art medium
5. I want to own my own childrens or home decorating boutique
and I am a natural red head

Well there you have it. I am tagging Bobbi, Li'l Grippers, Eve, Melissa, and Keepn-n-touch. Have fun and I hope everyone has a good weekend, it is going to be warm here!



4 comments:

The Kroebers said...

I like learning new things about you. I'm sorry Noah is still sick. Sick kids are really no fun, much worse than being sick yourself. Heather

Crystal said...

delightful to read! I feel like if i had done this tag it would be not suprisingly similar to yours.

katie said...

I love reading and learning new things about people from tags! A few few few posts ago I did the best 10 year one that you'll have to read one day when you are bored!

evelania said...

Oh shoot, I'm nervous...