Well here we go, I finally sat down and figured out how to blog so now we have a blog as well as a website. We may get rid of the site or keep them both we'll have to see. The site will have more pictures up then the blog but the blog will probably be updated more often. Who knows I'll have to see how much spare time I have to devote to all of this. I do enjoy reading friends blogs, it is a fun way to stay in touch and be updated on each others lives. Do you think blogging will still be popular when we are 50?
5 comments:
I think by the time we are 50 something even more exciting will be available. I am glad you are blogging. It's great to be able to check in on friends and see life happenings.
oooh, now i can hop to your blog!
I watched your videos last night and was just thinking I needed to write to you to tell you how cute they were and now you have a blog, so I can just comment on how cute your kid is! I can't believe he is walking, good work Noah!
I love the video of Noah in the car where Scott and Lauren are trying to keep him awake. The changes in his facial expressions are so funny! 3 cheers for your blog. Hazah!
OOooh - I'm thrilled about this recent Terry family development. Congrats on moving on in to cyberspace!
Post a Comment