For those of you who know my husband you already know that he is a HUGE baseball fan, specifically a HUGE Atlanta Braves fan. Before meeting him I thought baseball to be a bit boring and only enjoyed going to games for the social aspect and hot dogs. Since Trav, my attitude for the game has changed. He has taught me all the ins and outs of baseball, explained the rules, strategy, etc. and now I can say I actually enjoy watching games. Unfortunately, this year the Braves games won't be televised on TBS, who have broadcast Braves games for the past several years. Yes I'll admit I am a little sad that our household will lack the buzz of baseball. I'll have to catch highlights online, actually I will probably just wait for the update from Travis. Braves home opener is March 31. For the official countdown to opening day go to the Atlanta Braves link on the right.
Monday, March 24, 2008
Opening Day 2008 coming soon!
For those of you who know my husband you already know that he is a HUGE baseball fan, specifically a HUGE Atlanta Braves fan. Before meeting him I thought baseball to be a bit boring and only enjoyed going to games for the social aspect and hot dogs. Since Trav, my attitude for the game has changed. He has taught me all the ins and outs of baseball, explained the rules, strategy, etc. and now I can say I actually enjoy watching games. Unfortunately, this year the Braves games won't be televised on TBS, who have broadcast Braves games for the past several years. Yes I'll admit I am a little sad that our household will lack the buzz of baseball. I'll have to catch highlights online, actually I will probably just wait for the update from Travis. Braves home opener is March 31. For the official countdown to opening day go to the Atlanta Braves link on the right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love hot dogs with sauerkraut! In fact sauerkraut reminds me of you and Em!
Yes, sauerkraut makes a dog great! Speaking of Em what is she doing lately? HMM
We don't have the Braves, but we do have baseball! You'll have to bring Noah up and show him how the game is really played!!! (Our treat!) We LOVE Mariners Baseball!!!
Post a Comment