Monday, March 17, 2008

Noah is 9 months old!


Today Noah had his 9 month check up and all is well.
Here are his stats:
20 lbs. 10 oz
28 1/2 inches tall
He has two cute bottom front teeth and his top front are coming in.
As crazy as it is he is also walking.
We posted some video on our other website if anyone is interested in viewing them check it out. They really are adorable if I do say so myself.

3 comments:

Lovell Family said...

That's crazy...Noah is walking at 9 months? I'd rather they walk than crawl...then their hands are not as dirty! Zach is just starting to walk now. I need to video it. talk to you soon!

Crystal said...

Yeah for your blog! I can't wait for more. We need to get together soon- don't we always?

Mike and Kristin said...

Wow! He just couldn't wait. I can't wait to see the video.