That's FUNNY! I would have laughed out loud if we weren't trying to put our kids to bed right now.
Oh my, Ali is that legal to post? What a riot.
We totally should have done this yesterday to Kate and Noah! oh well the eggs turned out pretty too.
I love it. I'm going to steal it and put it on my blog too. Hope you don't mind.
Kris- I consulted with my attorney and he gave me the go ahead! :)
Heather- I am glad you used it too!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That's FUNNY! I would have laughed out loud if we weren't trying to put our kids to bed right now.
Oh my, Ali is that legal to post? What a riot.
We totally should have done this yesterday to Kate and Noah! oh well the eggs turned out pretty too.
I love it. I'm going to steal it and put it on my blog too. Hope you don't mind.
Kris- I consulted with my attorney and he gave me the go ahead! :)
Heather- I am glad you used it too!!
Post a Comment